Open forum registration form - Now closed
During the site visit, the review team will meet with individuals and
groups on campus, including three open forums – one each for student,
staff and faculty.
Locations for the open forums on Monday, Sept. 30, at 4 p.m. are as follows:
- Students, AMU, 227
- Faculty, Raynor Memorial Libraries' Beaumier Suite B and C
- Staff, Cramer Hall, 004
The campus community is encouraged to review the self-study and briefing document prior to the open forums.
What you may be asked
During the open forums, the review team will want to validate self-study content and ask questions derived from their reading. They will likely ask about individuals' experiences (especially related to their campus roles), responsibilities and expertise. Some questions may include:
- How do you contribute to the university's mission?
- What have you learned about your program as a result of assessment or program review?
- What role does strategic planning play in your area or at the university?
- What has been your experience as a student, staff or faculty member?
- How might the Marquette experience be improved?
- For additional information, please visit Marquette's Reaffirmation of Accreditation website.