Marquette CIRCLES presents
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION IN THE WORKPLACE
Please join us as real-world, cutting-edge entrepreneurs and industry leaders share tips and strategies about how to innovate and grow your business.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Noon – 6 p.m.
500 West Madison Street, Suite 2200, Chicago
$75 per person (includes lunch)
$100 for you and one guest (includes lunch for both)
SECURE YOUR SPOT - REGISTER NOW!
Due to space limitations, walk-ins will not be accepted.
Noon — Registration
12:30 p.m. — Welcome, Lunch and Keynote Presentation
- Welcome by Dr. Mark J. Eppli, Interim Keyes Dean of Business Administration and Bell Chair in Real Estate, Marquette University
- Acquity Group: Christopher J. Dalton, Bus Ad ’90, Chief Executive Officer, and
Paul Weinewuth, Eng ’86, Chief Financial Officer
1:30 p.m. — Leveraging Innovation to Compete in the Marketplace
- Introduction by Kate Novotny, Arts ’10, Grad ’12, Founder and CEO, Buena Vida Coffee
- Michael Butler, Eng ’95, President and CEO, Life Spine
- Peter Hetrick, Sp ’85, Executive Vice President — Sales and Marketing, Nonni’s Food Group, LLC
- Cheri McEssy, Nurs ’85, Owner and CNO, BrightStar
- Terri Schiek, Bus Ad ’83, Senior Vice President — America’s Publishing, THQ
- Moderated by Dr. McGee Young, Entrepreneur Faculty Fellow, Marquette University’s Kohler Center
3:00 p.m. — The Rise of the Impact Entrepreneur
- Chuck Templeton, Founder, OpenTable, and Managing Director, Impact Engine
- Mark Rampolla, Bus Ad ’91, Founder and CEO, Zico Beverage
- Moderated by Dr. McGee Young
4:15 p.m. — Open Bar and Networking
For questions, special needs or to register, please contact Jen Sloan at (312) 739-2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.