reunion celebration is only a success if your classmates come back to
celebrate with you. We need a strong group of volunteers who are willing
to help create a buzz leading up to Reunion Weekend. No matter the
amount of time you are able to commit, we have an opportunity for you!
For more information about volunteering for your reunion, please fill in the form below and a Marquette representative will contact you.
- Write postcards to classmates
- Solicit peers for a class gift
- Seek sponsorship for Class Kick-Off Parties (5- to 45-year reunions)
- Volunteer at Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Serve as a reunion representative in your region
- Coordinate a pre-reunion event in your region - i.e. service project, happy hour at a nearby venue, social event around athletics, gathering at your home, etc.
- Attend Marquette University Alumni Association events in your area to share information about the reunion with other alumni in attendance
- Promote Alumni Reunion Weekend via social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Act as class liaison for alumni e-newsletter and class page class note submissions
- Record personal voicemail message(s) to be sent to classmates to encourage reunion attendance
Reunion Weekend Volunteer Sign-up
Make sure your classmates know about Reunion Weekend!