The Lunda Room (AMU 2nd floor) has rolled out a new heritage feature to their April menu - Jamaican fare. All month long, enjoy the tastes of the tropics with these special menu items:
- Curry Veggie Stew - Sauteed sweet potatoes, onions, green chiles, corn squash, tomatoes, plantains and black beans in a coconut Jamaican curry sauce over island rice
- Old Harbor Shrimp Salad - Fresh peppered shrimp, baby field greens and Romaine tossed in a pineapple-coconut cream dressing and topped with cucumbers, toamtoes, green onions and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Island Snapper Wrap - Jamaican jerk snapper, spinach and papaya chutney in a grilled whole wheat tortilla
- Pulled Pork Sandwich - Slow cooked pork in a jerk BBQ sauce with mango and green onion salsa on Ciabatta bread served with sweet potato fries
- Jamaican Grilled Chicken & Plantains - Grilled chicken airline breast glazed with Dave's rasta sauce over coconut rice and topped with sauteed plantains, bell peppers, mango and green onion
For a complete menu listing, click here.
The Lunda Room is open Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. For reservations and to go items, please call 414-288-3073. To book large parties and events outside hours of operation, please call Event Management at 414-288-7202.
Web Post: April 9, 2012