GREAT LAKES-FUNDED CAREER READY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Preparing Your Application Materials:
Remember that ALL internship placements must be approved by a staff member of the Career Ready Internship Program before a final decision for funding is made.
Career Services Center
Program applicants and participants are strongly advised to meet with a staff member at the Marquette Career Services Center (CSC) for a resumé and cover letter review prior to applying for an internship.
In addition, the CSC provides comprehensive career and professional development services, such as:
- Practice interviews
- Career and major exploration
- Job and internship guidance
- LinkedIn profile overviews
- Networking and professional etiquette advice
- Help with graduate school decisions
- Check out the CSC website to make an appointment or find their new location.
To get started on your resumé and cover letter, review the Career Services Center's Resumé and Cover Letter Guide