April is Autism Awareness and Acceptance Month
- The Marquette Autism Consortium (MAC) and Marquette Students for Autism Advocacy (MSAA) are holding several free events for April, which is Awareness and Acceptance Month! Stay tuned for more as the month unfolds!
*please RSVP to email@example.com at least 3 days prior to the event so we have enough pizza
- MSAA Neurodiversity Dialogue on Monday, April 10th from 5:30 - 8:00 PM in Cudahy 001 with Free Pizza
- Movie Screening: Life Animated on Friday April 21st from 5:00 - 7:00 PM in Emory Clark 111 with Free Pizza
- Information Tables will be in the AMU on various dates throughout April from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Supporting Students with Autism
2016-17 Two-Day Trainings
If you missed the last Marquette Autism Consortium meeting please see the overview of what took place.