The Marquette Biomedical Sciences Summer Research Program
cordially invites you to attend our annual Student Research Day Symposium.
Student Research Day
Friday, August 1
Student Research Symposium Schedule:
- 9:15am Breakfast refreshments served
- 9:30 – 10:30 Poster Session A
- 10:30 – 11:00 Key note address (CH087)
- 11:00 – 12:00 Poster Session B
- 12:00-12:30 Recognition Ceremony (Cramer Student Lounge)
- 12:30-1:30 Lunch Reception
We hope that you able to attend this event and learn firsthand about the transformational experiences of our students and the impactful research going on in the College of Health Sciences.
For more information, please contact:
Laurieann Casey Klockow, Ph.D.
Summer Research Program Director
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Schroeder Complex 480B
PO Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53210-1881
Phone: (414) 288-6560