AIM & Banking Application
Important dates for 2017
- January 27: Complete application packet due
- January 30 - February 10: One-on-one Interviews with program directors (exact time and date to be scheduled
- February 18: Super Saturday interviews (plan on the entire morning)
Presentation - Application Information
Students apply during the spring semester of their sophomore year (while enrolled
in FINA 3001 and ACCO 3001) and notification of acceptance occurs in early March (before
advising week). If at any time a student leaves or is dropped from the program, all
credits earned at that point will be counted towards a finance major.
Acceptance into the program will be based on:
- Grades earned through the end of the fall semester of sophomore year (GPA ≥ 3.0)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application essay
Before beginning this application, please have the following items ready:
- A copy of your Marquette University "graduation checklist" from CheckMarq
- A one-page essay: why you want to be in the AIM or banking program and how it fits
into your career plans. If you are applying to the AIM and the Banking Program, you
must write two separate essays.
- Your current resume
Two letters of recommendation should be submitted electronically. Please share one
of the links below with your recommenders for direct letter upload:
AIM: Addressed to Dr. Krause, upload link: http://www.mu.edu/formassembly/799
BANKING: Addressed to Dr. Belasco, upload link: http://www.mu.edu/formassembly/872
If you have any questions regarding this process, feel free to contact: Jessica Hoerres,
Room DS402, 414-288-8024 or AIM@marquette.edu.
Students studying abroad: must submit application 2 weeks prior to international study schedule, interviews
will be setup in person or via telephone.