Campus Safety Programs provides walking escorts and mobile transports to Marquette
students, faculty, staff and guests to ensure their safe travel throughout campus.
- To inquire about open employment positions in the Department of Campus Safety, please
contact Lieutenant Mark Cleveland at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Campus Safety team is always looking for new applicants.
- The application is available online
- The Department of Campus Safety is hiring for the school year! We are looking for
well-rounded, responsible and team-oriented students to join our staff. Stop by at
any time to pick up an application. We encourage all students, especially interested
drivers, to apply. We look forward to your responses.
- Every Friday, on the hour starting at 10 a.m., transportation to Amtrak and Megabus
is available by calling (414) 288-6363.
- Pre-arranged medical transports are available for students to and from class.