VERIFY THE PRINTED CAMPUS DIRECTORY
- These entries reflect changes effective October 1.
- The following persons are only listed online, not in the printed directory:
- Part-time faculty
- Non-faculty part-time or temporary employees
- Teaching assistants and research assistants
- An auxiliary listing of people that are not in the Oracle HR system is
imported into the printed directory through an Excel document. These employees
include: emeriti, ROTC faculty and staff, Book Marq employees, University Dining
Services employees, US Bank manager and MUSG president.
- Diacritical marks (special characters, like an accent mark to indicate pronunciation (e.g., Belén Casteñada) will be added manually to the final printed campus directory by the Office of Marketing and Communication.