CheMU: Our undergraduate chemistry society
- CheMU is our undergraduate society, comprising Chemistry and Biochemistry / Molecular Biology majors, and anyone who just loves chemistry! Students have the option of becoming student affiliates of the ACS, and our undergraduates regularly meet and plan activities such as chemistry magic shows, social outings, panel discussions, and much more!
CheMU activities: 2013-14
- Construction of 3-D periodic table
- ACS General Chemistry and Organic Study Guide Sales
- National Chemistry Week Activities
- Lunch and Learns with Hydrite Chemical and Concordia University
- Panel discussion on Summer Research Programs
- Hunger Cleanup
Interested? - You're welcome to join us!