CheMU: Our undergraduate chemistry society
- CheMU is our undergraduate society, comprising Chemistry and Biochemistry / Molecular Biology majors, and anyone who just loves chemistry! Students have the option of becoming student affiliates of the American Chemistry Society (ACS), and our undergraduates regularly meet and plan activities such as chemistry magic shows, social outings, panel discussions, and much more!
CheMU activities: 2013-14
- Construction of 3-D periodic table
- ACS General Chemistry and Organic Study Guide Sales
- National Chemistry Week Activities
- Lunch and Learn with Hydrite Chemical
- Panel discussion on Summer Research Programs
- Lunch and Learn with Concordia University
- Hunger Cleanup
Interested? - You're welcome to join us!