Welcome to the Huang Research Group!
The major theme of our research is focused on the development and structure/function relationships of homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysts for various chemistry reactions and photoactive materials for sustainable energy sources. We develop new strategies and characterization methods with excellent temporal and structural resolution to directly correlate the photophysical properties and structures of the newly designed materials with their functions in catalysis, solar energy conversion, and molecular devices.
- Dr. Bin Dong joins the group as a visiting scholar.
- The group travels to Argonne National Laboratory for their first photochemical experiment!
- Andrew Morgan (undergraduate) joins the group.
- John Ludwig joins the group (graduate student).
- Yu Tang joins the group (graduate student)
- : Dr. Huang arrives at Marquette.