Unique Feature of Marquette’s Clinical Laboratory Science Program:
Direct Freshman Admit!
Admission to the Clinical Laboratory Science undergraduate major is a direct admit process through Marquette University admissions website. We accept students as CLS majors in their freshman year. Students will have a guaranteed clinical internship in the Milwauke metropolitan area.
Transfer students are welcome to apply. Transfer students are accepted into the freshman, sophomore, and junior classes.
Why choose Marquette University Clinical Laboratory Science Program?
- Direct Freshman Admit
- Fully accredited program that is affiliated with outstanding clinical laboratories in the metropolitan Milwaukee area
- Guaranteed clinical placement in senior year if student meets minimum standards
- All MU CLS graduates are eligible to take the national certification exam
- History of a nearly 100% pass rate – well above the national average
- Most students have accepted job offers prior tograduation
- Excellent pre-med and pre-grad school preparation
- No TAs in CLS courses – your professors teach you!
- Low student:teacher ratio
- Your academic adviser will be a full-time CLS faculty member
- Many opportunities for undergraduate research
- Impressive record of student awards for presentations at state and national conferences