Marquette retreats are an opportunity for students to disconnect from their normal routine, away from the city, to build community, reflect on one’s personal faith journey, and actively integrate experiences of life, relationships, and faith.
- The retreatant is expected to attend the entire retreat and use Campus Ministry transportation.
- Retreatants are required to follow all guidelines and policies established by the retreat center.
- Completed registration for a retreat occurs once the fee is paid and the waiver is signed.
- No refunds or transfers of payment will be considered within one week of the scheduled retreat.
If there are more applicants than spots, then applications will be considered as follows:
- Seniors who have never been on a retreat will be considered first.
- Early applicants will be considered next.
- Written responses on the retreat applications help us evaluate whether a retreat is appropriate for you at this time.
- Once all spots have been filled, applicants will be placed on a waiting list and notified of this.