Let us know you better:
Favorite quote or mantra (or current favorite):
EMMAUS is a year-long commitment. The team of facilitators meets monthly, usually in the evenings (after 4 pm). Fall meeting days will vary but spring semester workshops fall on Tuesday evenings. What is your availability like this semester? Will you be studying abroad or doing a co-op next semester?
What are your major commitments this year?
EMMAUS Facilitators share their stories with high school students and lead discussions and reflections on the topics of self-awareness, leadership, discernment, and community. Please answer the following questions honestly and candidly so that we can better get to know you.
1. How do you usually make big decisions (what steps do you take)? Who or what do you consult or take into consideration during your discernment process?
2. When people ask you why you are majoring in ___________, what do you say? How does your selected area of study reflect your overall values, goals, and character?
3. What three adjectives best describe you? Please explain.
4. What experience do you have as a mentor or facilitator, in particular working with high school students?
5. In your opinion, what strengths will you bring to our team as a facilitator? What are your areas for growth? Please mention a few for each category.
6. Were you involved in EMMAUS last year? What was your role? What were your favorite parts of the program? What would you like to see changed or expanded this year?