Daniel Esposito, Ph.D.
- PHIL 2310 Theory of Ethics
- Marquette University
- Ph.D. Philosophy
- M.A. Philosophy
- Assumption College
- B.A. English and Philosophy
- Adjunct Instructor, Marquette College of Professional Studies
- Adjunct Professor, Carroll University (2011)
- Associate Lecturer, University of Wisconsin Green Bay (2009-2011)
- Lecturer, Marquette University (2009-2010)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Marquette University (2009)
- Lecturer, Marquette University (2006-2008)
- Teaching Assistant, Marquette University (2005-2006)
- American Philosophical Association
- The Hume Society
- North American Spinoza Society
- The Philosophy of Time Society
Publications and Presentations
- "Spinoza and the Order of Nature." Dialogue 49 Nos. 2&3 (2007), 89-98.
- "An analysis of publications involving juvenile offenders from the years 1780 to 1830." American Studies Seminar research papers, 2001: Crime, punishment, and popular culture in early America, 1674-1860. Worcester, Massachusetts: American Antiquarian Society, 2001.
- Paper: "Spinoza and the Order of Nature" at the North American Spinoza Society meeting of the Central American Philosophical Association, Chicago, April 2006.