Future Milwaukee Class of 2013-14
The current Future Milwaukee Leadership Program consists of 33 diverse individuals from the corporate, small business, public, educational, non-profit and professional sectors throughout the Milwaukee area.
Marisol Alamo, Dean of Students, Bruce Guadalupe Community School
Amanda Aliperta, Donor Relations Officer - Special Programs and Stewardship, Marquette University
Antonio Avery, Senior Program Manager, Junior Achievement
Militza Bonet-Vazquez, Health Research Coordinator, United Community Center
- Ashley Brandt, Brand Strategy Director, Newaukee
Loretta Bronsteatter, Improvement Specialist-North Market, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
Adam Carr, Web Coordinator, Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service
Gary Clausing, Vice President - Sales, The Fox Company
Brandon Stephon Culpepper, CEO/President - Account Executive, PeppNation Sports Leadership Camps - WISN
Susan Deprey, Operations Supervisor, MAXIMUS, Inc.
McKenzie Edmonds, American Director, Guy Healy Japan
Lelitza Garcia, Human Resources Assistant, United Community Center
- Scott Heine, Business Relationship Manager, Educators Credit Union
Alison Helland, Manager, Ernst & Young LLP
- Chelsea Johnson, Business Development Manager, HarQen
Tamara Johnson, Executive Director, Malaika Early Learning Center
- Sherri Jordan, Contract Payment Specialist, Milwaukee County
- Jennifer Jurss, Human Resources Specialist, AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin
- Julieta Langarica, Business Planning Analyst, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee.
- Malcolm Scott LeBlanc, Attorney, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Heather McAvoy, Communications Strategist, Consultant, Sole Proprietor
- Eric Nohelty, Research Analyst, Alpha Investment Consulting Group
- Megan O'Connor, Legislative Assistant, City of Milwaukee, Common Council
- Katie Podmokly, Manager of Workforce Development, Goodwill Industries of Southeastern WI, Inc.
- Syd Robinson, Youth and Programs Organizer, ACLU of Wisconsin
- Michelle Rodriguez, Quality Care Supervisor, Children's Hospital
- Ryan Sawall, Project Director, Consolidated Construction Co., Inc.
- Eric Schulte, Insurance Agent, Robertson Ryan & Associates
- Linda Smead, Advocate Case Manager, Children's Hospital
- Carrie Von Bohlen, Coordinator of Nursing Endeavor Program and Academic Enrichment Center, UW-Milwaukee
- Zatira Washington, Accounts Payable Expense Specialist, Kohl's Corporation
- Chris Welker, Senior Engineer, Rockwell Automation