Note: Links to faculty below go to Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science website
- Debbie Perouli, Olaf Maennel, Iain Phillips, Sonia Fahmy, Randy Bush, Rob Austein. "An Experimental Framework for BGP Security Evaluation," IT - Information Technology 55.4 (2013): 147-15
- Debbie Perouli, Timothy G. Griffin, Olaf Maennel, Sonia Fahmy, Cristel Pelsser, Alexander Gurney, Iain Phillips. "Detecting Unsafe BGP Policies in a Flexible World," International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP), Austin, TX, USA, November 2012.
- Matthew Roughan, Walter Willinger, Olaf Maennel, Debbie Perouli, Randy Bush. "10 Lessons from 10 Years of Measuring and Modeling the Internet's Autonomous Systems," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (J-SAC) 29.9 (2011): 1810-1821.
- Farzana Rahman, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed. "Efficient Detection of Counterfeit Products in Large-scale RFID Systems Using Batch Authentication Protocols," Personal and Ubiquitous Computing 18.1 (2014): 177-188.
- Mohammad Tanviruzzaman, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed. "Your Phone Knows You: Almost Transparent Authentication for Smartphones." COMPSAC (2014): 374-383.
- Praveen Madiraju, Srilaxmi Malladi, Janaka Balasooriya, Arthi Hariharan, Sushil K. Prasad, and Anu Bourgeois. "A Methodology for Engineering Collaborative and Ad-hoc Mobile Applications Using SyD Middleware," Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Volume 33, Issue 5, September 2010, pp. 542-555 (Elsevier).
- Thomas Schwarz, S.J.: "Teaching Ethics and Computer Forensics: The Markkula Center for Applied Ethics Approach," In Proceedings, 2005 Information Security Curriculum Development Conference, Kennesaw State University. Published in ACM Digital Library.
- Thomas Schwarz, Peter Tsui, Witold Litwin: "An Encrypted, Content Searchable Scalable Distributed Data Structure," International Workshop on Security and Trust in Decentralized / Distributed Data Structures (STD3S), Atlanta, GA, April 8, 2006.
- Jehan-Francois Paris, Thomas J. Schwarz, Darrell D. E. Long: "Self-Adaptive Disk Arrays," Eighth International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems, Dallas, September 2006.
- Kevin Greenan, Ethan Miller, Thomas Schwarz and Darrell Long: "Disaster Recovery Codes: Increasing Reliability with Large-Stripe Error Correction Codes," 3rd International Workshop on Storage Security and Survivability (StorageSS 2007), Alexandria, Virginia, October 29, 2007.
- Jehan-Francois Paris, Thomas Schwarz, S.J.: "On the Possibility of Small, Service-Free Disk Based Storage Systems," Third International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES 2008 - The International Dependability Conference), Barcelona, March 2008.
- Sushil Jajodia, Witold Litwin and Thomas Schwarz: "Securing Password Recovery through Dispersion," Eighth International Conference on Information Assurance and Security (IAS 2012), Sao Carlos, Brazil, Nov. 21-23, 2012.
- Shion Guha, Md. Rifat Rashidujjaman, Syed Ishtiaque Ahmed and Nicola Dell. 2016: "Privacy and Security in HCI4D Research," HCI Across Borders Workshop. CHI 2016.
- Syed Ishtiaque Ahmed, Shion Guha and Md. Rashidujjaman Rifat. 2014: "Privacy Concerns in Repairing," In 10th ACM Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS 14)