Welcome to the Dental Biomaterials Program
The M.S. Program in Dental Biomaterials is offered to individuals wishing to pursue advanced study in dental biomaterials. A major component of the program is conducting a research project culminating in the successful completion of a Master’s thesis and defense.
The curriculum is structured to provide a broad overview of the use of materials science in dentistry.
Courses cover topics such as:
- Mechanical behavior
- Experimental techniques, as they apply to dental biomaterials
Opportunities in teaching dental biomaterials and training in methods, techniques, and instrumentation used in dental biomaterials research are also extended to students.
An online application is available on the Graduate School’s Web site.
- A completed Marquette Graduate School online application and application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges except Marquette University
- Three letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate and/or dental school GPAs and class ranks
- (International Students) TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency
- GRE scores (General Test only)
Learn More about the Program
Faculty Research Profiles
To explore our program further or to ask a question, please send us an e-mail or contact:
|Dr. David Berzins
113A Wehr Physics Building
P.O. Box 1881 Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881