Fees and service
We are not a free clinic and there is a charge for treatment. Our fees are about 50 percent less than a private dental office. Fees are not quoted over the phone.
All fees must be paid in FULL at each appointment. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Master Card, Visa and Discover Card for payment. We do not accept Care Credit or Medicare.
- We accept patients enrolled in Wisconsin Medicaid (Forward Health) and are providers for:
- Children's Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Independent Care (ICARE)
- Straight T–19 (EDS)
- Molina - No ortho/braces. No outside referrals from other Dentists.
Dental insurance coverage and claims submission procedure
- If you have private dental insurance, please give your insurance information to the registration staff at check-in.
- We are not in-network with any private insurance carriers. As a courtesy, we will submit a claim to your insurance after treatment is paid for in full. We will let your insurance carrier know to pay you directly.
- We are not a Medicare Provider and cannot submit claims to Medicare Advantage Plans.
- When your treatment is complete and paid in full, you must notify Patient Financial Services and we will submit claims for you.
Call (414) 288-5902