As part of MYP’s initiative to help ensure success for students with disabilities, post-baccalaureate advising is offered for those participants looking into continuing higher education.
In addition to one-on-one advising meetings, MYP also provides:
- A library of post-baccalaureate preparatory resources, including important information on graduate exams and exam study guides.
- Financial advising for graduate school.
- Post-baccalaureate checklists to ensure that participants are on the right path.
Participants are encouraged to access post-baccalaureate advising at any point in their academic career.
MYP offers one-on-one consultations to help students devise a path to a career or internship during or after college.
In addition to one-on-one consultations, MYP also provides:
- A library of career services materials, ranging from finding the right career for you to how to write a resume.
- A partnership with the Career Services Center that offers one-on-one career counseling and resources for MYP participants. For more information on the Career Services Center, check out their website.