Poster print requests may be submitted by
email. Posters are reviewed when they are received. Requests are either printed,
rejected or replied to with an email request for modification. You may receive an email
notification when your completed poster is ready for pick-up. Turnaround
time is from one to four working days depending on the lab's workload. Please
check the plotters in Engineering Hall DL121 to see if your poster is
Include the following information in any communications:
- Poster Title
- Poster Size
- Class Supported
- Professor or Adviser
- The default size for posters is
40"x30". Smaller or larger posters can also be accommodated. Contact the
Discovery Learning Laboratory for details.
- PowerPoint page setup allows the page dimensions to
be defined with relative ease.
- Make sure the attached file is less than 25 megabytes to allow for email delivery.
- The Marquette University logo shall be
used in accordance with university logo guidelines.
- If you are
having trouble with a 200-megabyte file, reduce all pictures in the file to
150-200dpi. The file size should shrink accordingly.
- We do not accept disks or thumb drives because of the virus risks from portable media.