Call for Proposals
[Download PDF version]
SPYPLN provides an opportunity to submit proposals that showcase and encourage scholarship, innovative practice, and projects, which make our student and new professional experiences unique.
Please submit your proposal no later than January 25, 2013 to: email@example.com
We encourage proposals in the following categories (do not feel limited by them):
- Best Practices
- Leadership in Student Affairs
- Professional Development
- Innovation in Student Affairs Practice
The Program Proposal will have 5 parts (specific requirements are stated below):
- Program Title: Include the title of presentation, name(s) of presenters, and Institution of education or employment. (Limit to 40 Words)
- Program Abstract: The program abstract will be the short description listed in the program or conference packet. It should be interesting and pique the interest of participants. (Limit 100 words)
- Program Description: The program description will be a more thorough examination of what your program is about. A complete description includes background information, an overview of the presentation, and a description of the presentation format. If the program is research based, a description of methods, findings, and recommendations should be included. (Limit 550 words)
- Learning Outcomes: The learning outcomes section should address what your audience will gain from attending your session—what knowledge will they gain? Please be clear and concise.
- Media/Technology Needs: Please provide a list of what type of AV equipment will be needed for your presentation.