STPA Program Preview & Assistantship Interview Day- Friday February 21, 2014
The College Student Personnel Administration Program (STPA) hosts its annual Program Preview & Assistantship Interview Day in February each year to give candidates the opportunity to learn about the STPA curriculum, tour Marquette University, meet faculty from the College of Education, network with fellow applicants, and, most importantly, interview for graduate assistantships.
Application for Graduate Assistantships
Required application materials:
- Graduate Assistant Application form- Available here: pdf
- One Professional resume-applicable to all positions
- Cover letter expressing interest/qualifications for each position you are applying for
How to Apply:
- Attach all materials to an e-mail
- Send the e-mail to Graduate Assistant for Recruitment Dan Garcia
- Subject line should read: [Name]-GA Application Materials
- January 15, 2014: In order to be considered for an assistantship, STPA program application materials are due to the Graduate School.
- January 15, 2014: Applications for Graduate Assistant positions are due to the Graduate Assistant for Recruitment *note the process listed above
Due to the nature of the application process for graduate assistantship positions each fall/winter, it is important to notify the Graduate Assistant for STPA Recruitment of your interest in the program. You will then be added to the contact list so that when information about the graduate assistantship application process becomes available, you will be the first to be notified. Please click here for program contact information.