Engineering Hall: Revolutionizing Engineering Education
Engineering Hall was created and designed as a learning laboratory that fosters, cultivates, and energizes creative thinkers. This unique state-of-the-art facility provides the opportunity for students and researchers from various engineering disciplines to collaborate.
- Lower Level - dedicated to efficient energy, safe roads and infrastructure.
- Level 1 - the Discovery Learning Center supports project based assignments, interactive classrooms for Outreach programs and spacious common areas for student groups to gather, study and collaborate.
- Level 2 - check out nanoscale devices, sensors and controls.
- Level 3 - dedicated to human performance. Equipment and labs address global health problems that have enormous economic and social impact.
- Level 4 - dedicated to water and water quality, a real worldwide challenge.
The College of Engineering Enrollment Management and Outreach Office has developed a program for teachers and students of all ages to visit and tour Engineering Hall.
- High school groups with seniors are encouraged to visit September through early November, before the December 1st admissions application deadline.
- All other grades (K-11) may visit September-April based on availability.
- No school visits May-August.
To request a visit for your class, please complete the appropriate form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org: