- Instructors: When your name is entered into Checkmarq as an instructor for a course, a D2L site is automatically created for your course section.
- Students: When you register for a class, you are automatically registered on that course's D2L site. You will have access as of the first day of classes.
How to use your D2L course site
- Log in: Go to the D2L log in page
- Sign in: On the login page (in the top left-hand corner boxes),
√ Enter your Checkmarq/emarq ID and your Checkmarq/emarq Password
√ Click “ login ”: you will be directed to your D2L home page
- Go to Your Homepage: On the middle of your home page, you should see a box entitled “My Marquette Courses” with a listing of the courses you are teaching and/or enrolled in. Click on the course number to go to course and section's home page.
- First-year English instructors: Uploading information to D2
√ See instructions in the D2L Instructor manual, clickable in the right column of your D2L home page.
- Students: Downloading information from D2L sit
√ On course home page, click “Content” (on the white-on-blue band at the top of the page, under the Desire2Learn logo) You should be directed to your “Course Content” page, which has a list of downloadable items that your instructor has placed there. Simply click on the item you want to download.