Opportunities Available for Participation in Research
Current Study opportunities:
- Alzheimer Disease and Aging
- Aging and Muscle fatigue during dynamic contractions
- Aging and Brain Activation
For more detailed information on our screening process, please click here.
- PhD education and volunteer opportunities - contact Dr. Sandra Hunter via e-mail.
- Masters volunteer opportunity - contact Dr. Sandra Hunter via e-mail.
- Volunteer in a study - contact Bonnie Schlinder-DeLap via e-mail.
- Participate as an intern in Exercise Science - contact Dr. Sandra Hunter via e-mail.
- Participate in an independent study - contact Dr. Sandra Hunter via e-mail.
- Participate in the College of Health Sciences Summer Research Program.
How to get to the Neurophysiology Laboratory
We are located at Harriet Barker Cramer Hall 258
Phone: (414) 288-6673
Fax: (414) 288-6079