Transfer admission decisions for our academic programs are made on a rolling, space-available basis. Once all admission materials are received, an admission decision follows in 3-4 weeks.
For your transfer application file to be considered complete, the following documents are required:
- Online application for transfer admission. No application fee. (apply now)
- Official college transcripts
Official high school transcripts and test score
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary school you have attended must be sent directly from your previous/current institution to Marquette.
- Transcripts can be submitted electronically from your college Registrar or mailed to:
Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
- Applicants with less than 30 earned credits of college-level coursework must submit a final high school transcript, regardless of high school graduation date. High school transcripts can be mailed or e-mailed to the same address as your college transcript(s).
- ACT and/or SAT scores are required only for applicants with fewer than 12 earned credits of college-level coursework.