What happens after I submit my application?
Application Received Online
Application Matched with Transcripts and Test Scores
Completed Application Sent to Admission Committee for Formal Review
Reader 1 reviews application; checks for accuracy and renders decision
Reader 2 reviews application; checks for accuracy and renders decision
Scenario 1:If both readers agree: Admission decision letter prepared for student, ending the application process.
Scenario 2:If reader 1 and reader 2 do not agree, any number of things may happen to an application file.
- File Review by Dean of Admissions
- File Review by College Dean
- Application Review Committee Convenes to Discuss File
- Application Sent to Territory Manager for Review and Recommendation
After review, the committee sends one of three notification letters:
- An invitation of admission or an invitation to the waitlist
- A deferral of an admission decision to gather additional information
- A letter denying admission