Christine Hill, M.A.
(414) 288-4706, firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, M.A. in Interpersonal Communications and Conflict Management; Carroll University, B.A. in Sociology
With more than 20 years of organizational development, human resources, negotiation and communication experience in public, private and nonprofit sector leadership roles, Christine Hill brings a unique and progressive perspective to the process and field of community leadership and team building. Hill has expertise, knowledge and success in:
- Facilitating strategic planning and/or collaborative processes;
- Developing and implementing customized communication programs that involve significant organizational change, public policy issues, as well as internal and external organizational challenges;
- Assessing individual and group strengths and designing processes to enhance overall effectiveness;
- Mediating between individuals and groups, providing conflict resolution and intervention when individuals, groups or organizations are blocked from realizing their vision; and
- Coaching and counseling individuals at all levels of the organization and in a variety of roles within the private, public and nonprofit sectors.
Hill has been city alderman and mayor in Oak Creek, WI, chairman of the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewage District Commission as well as director of human resources and organizational development in public sector and private manufacturing environments. Her clients have included private, nonprofit and public sector organizations with an interest in developing processes to promote collaboration among their stakeholders.
Associations and Affiliations
Hill has been a participant in Marquette University's Community Transformation Project and a volunteer consultant for the Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee. Her speaking and presentation experiences includes seminars, workshops and facilitation for FUEL, Biz Times, HPGM; and numerous other organizations in the Greater Milwaukee area. She taught Small Group Communication and Communication and Conflict at Carroll University; Business Communications to MBA students at UWM as well as Leadership. Team building and Effective Management to graduate students through UWM's Lubar School of Business. She has won awards for her teaching.