- The Counseling Center provides counseling on campus and can be reached at (414) 288-7172. Experienced mental health professionals staff the center from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and are also available on-call. Therapists provide one-on-one and group counseling, as well as educational resources about sexual violence:
- A sexual violence advocate can be reached at (414) 288-5244. The advocate can provide information about campus and community resources and support victims of sexual violence through each step of the process.
- Campus Ministry provides spiritual support and counseling, and can be reached at (414) 288-6873. Campus ministers are available to meet with students and provide support.
- Marquette University Medical Clinic provides health services to Marquette students and can be reached at (414) 288-7184.
- Department of Public Safety
- Emergency: (414) 288-1911
- Non-emergency: (414) 288-6800
- The Healing Center can be reached at (414) 671-4325, and offers support groups, individual counseling and advocacy services, which are free and confidential.
- The Milwaukee LGBT Community Center has been a home to the LGBT population of metro Milwaukee, providing culturally sensitive and competent educational, social, and health and wellness services that meet the needs of LGBT youth, adults and their allies. The center can be reached at (414) 271-2656.
- The Sexual Assault Treatment Center can be reached at (414) 219-5555, 24-hours-a-day, and provides medical assessment and treatment, emotional support and counseling, medical and legal evidence collection and screening for pregnancy and STDs.
- Sojourner Family Peace Center provides a 24-hour domestic violence hotline and emergency legal assistance. The center can be reached at (414) 276-1911 and all services are confidential.