Spring/Summer 2015 Online Orientation for Graduate Students



Financial Information

Do you have questions about the financial aid you received or how to apply for future terms? Please visit the websites of Marquette Central and the Graduate School for information and contact information.

Item of note: Marquette Central administers need-based financial aid such as loans, whereas the Graduate School administers merit-based aid such as scholarships.


Do you also wonder how you can make tuition payments, set up a payment plan, obtain billing statements and find out about other services offered by Marquette Central? Visit the Marquette Central website for answers to these questions, and more.


If you have questions concerning any of the topics listed here, please contact the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137.

Contact Us

The Graduate School, Holthusen Hall, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1881
1324 W. Wisconsin Ave., Room 305
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
(414) 288-7137

Visit the contact page for more information