Spring/Summer 2015 Online Orientation for Graduate Students
Office of the Registrar
Marquette University's Registrar is the official keeper of academic records, including course registrations, grades and diplomas. Visit their helpful "How Do I..." website for assistance on the following:
- Registration — the basics
- Registration — special cases
- Grades and transcripts
- Academic changes
- Personal information
- Other questions, such as:
• How do I find out where my classes are?
• How do I get a notarized letter or document?
• How do I apply for veterans benefits?
• How do I obtain proof of enrollment to defer student loans?
If you have questions concerning any of the topics listed here, please contact the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137.