Clinical Psychology (CLPS) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
*Note: The highest ranking applicants will be invited to an interview.
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- A personal statement of 1,000 words or less that includes a discussion of academic and professional experiences and goals. The statement should comment on how your experiences and/or interests would contribute to fostering diversity in the Clinical Psychology Program.
- Three letters of reference from individuals familiar with the applicant's academic work and/or research experience.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores (General Test).
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.