What kind of financial aid is available for minority students?

The Graduate School offers minority fellowship positions each year to U.S. citizens from groups underrepresented in graduate education: African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans. Interested students should contact their departments for nomination information.

Diversity fellowships for master’s and doctoral students are also available to new graduate students. Go to for more information.


Contact Us

The Graduate School, Holthusen Hall, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1881
1324 W. Wisconsin Ave., Room 305
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
(414) 288-7137

Visit the contact page for more information