Thursday, April 4, 2013
4:45 p.m.-7 p.m.; Tours available at 4 p.m.
Alumni Memorial Union, third floor ballrooms
- Registration has not closed, but you may register as a walk-in at the event. Please call the Graduate School at 414.288.7137 to be sure that your program of interest will be represented.
The application fee will be waived for all open house attendees.
We hope you take advantage of this wonderful opportunity
to check out the Graduate School's more than 40 programs.
- 4 p.m.: Take a walking tour of Marquette's campus with Graduate School staff.
If you can't attend a tour or if you want
to get a head start, take a virtual
tour. Tours will be available
at 4 p.m. We will meet in front of the AMU's third floor ballrooms.
- 4:45-5:00 p.m. Presentations on: Marquette University/compiling a strong application by Craig Pierce, Assistant Dean of the Graduate School, and Financial Aid information by Thomas Marek, Assistant Director for Financial Aid.
- 5:00 p.m.: A brief welcome from Dr. Jeanne Hossenlopp, Vice Provost for Research and Dean of the Graduate School.
- 5:00-7:00 p.m.: Meet with faculty from the program of your interest, as well as
other interested graduate students in a comfortable, conversational
format. Have your questions answered.
- Graduate School staff members will also be on hand to provide
answers to your questions about application
requirements, the application
process, financial aid and much more.
- Materials will be provided to address academic,
student life and financial
aid resources available to you at Marquette.
- Refreshments will be served.
Event Parking and Directions to Campus
Free parking is available on the day of the event in 16th Street Parking Structure, located at 749 N. 16th St., or in the Wells Street Structure, located at 1240 W. Wells St. Please be sure to inform the attendant that you are visiting Marquette for the Graduate School open house to secure free event parking. It may be necessary to use the intercom system if there is no attendant on duty.
You might be interested in our Web page with links about the city of Milwaukee, what it's like to go to graduate school in Milwaukee and what it's like to live at Marquette.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137.