Continuing Education Accommodations
Our preferred hotels are the Ambassador Hotel at 23rd and Wisconsin or the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel at 6th and Wisconsin. The Physical Therapy Department is on 16th and Wisconsin, so either hotel is walking distance or a few-blocks cab ride. The Ambassador offers free shuttle service. Our location is at approximately 1420 W. Clybourn St.
Reservations can be made directly with the Ambassador by calling (414) 342-8400 and asking for the Marquette University rate of $114 for a single or double deluxe non-smoking room (king or queen/queen). Reservations for the Hilton can be made at (414) 273-2950 and asking for the Marquette room block with a rate of $129.
Participants who want to connect with other participants staying at the same hotel to share a room or walks, rides or cabs can indicate that by email, which will be forwarded to the course group.
We also suggest visitmilwaukee.org for a listing of available rooms, and it won’t hurt to ask if there is a Marquette rate. If you are interested in other hotels, visit marquette.edu/visit.
Housing on the Marquette campus is also available for a reasonable fee. Residence hall rooms and/or campus apartments may be available. Contact Carrie Enea at (414) 288-7887 or email@example.com to make a reservation.
Campus Town West guest apartment
819 N. 16th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Beautiful one- and two-bedroom apartments
- All apartments are fully furnished with beds, dressers, desks, dining chairs and tables, couches, chairs, coffee tables, and televisions
- Appliances include stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- Apartments come with equipped kitchens, which include pots, pans, dishes, coffeepot, toaster, glasses and utensils
- Bed and bath linens are provided
- All utilities included
- Wireless Internet and cable access provided
- Secured entrance with 24-hour service desk and camera surveillance
For more information:
Campus Town Apartments