College of Health Sciences Upcoming Events
- 2013 Continuing Education Schedule
- Integrative Neuroscience Research Center Seminars
- CHS Graduation Ceremony Details - May 18-19, 2013
- Marquette University Dental Hygiene Alumni Reception at the ADHA - June 19, 2013 All Dental Hygiene alumni attending the American Dental Hygienists' Association annual session in Boston are invited to an Alumni Reception. The reception will be held on Wednesday, June 19, from 5:30 to 7:30 pm in room 313 of the Hynes Convention Center. Visit the ADHA website for more information.
- Friday, July 26th, 2013 - Save the Date to remember and celebrate Dental Hygiene at Marquette University with a Dental Hygiene All-Class Reunion on Friday, July 26th, 2013. Ann Battrell, Executive Director of ADHA, will be the Keynote Speaker. Her presentation will be followed by a panel presentation of fellow MU alumni who pursued various careers capitalizing on their valued Marquette dental hygiene education. After these presentations, there will be a reception and dinner. Watch for additional information in upcoming CHS e-newsletters and on the website. Formal invitations to the event will be mailed in April. Hope to see you on July 26th!
- Friday, July 26, 2013 - Clinical Updates and Practice Issues - Deciding for others: Paternalism, persuasion and public health
PT Continuing education course - What happens when people are not competent to make their own choices – who decides for them? And perhaps a more difficult issue is what to do about people whose autonomous decisions are not in their best interest? Join us for this update!