Dean William E. Cullinan becomes first dean appointed to presidential search committee
College of Health Sciences dean William E. Cullinan, Ph.D., is the first dean in Marquette history to be appointed a member of a presidential search committee.
The presidential search committee, charged with the task of selecting Marquette’s 24th president, was appointed by the Board of Trustees and is chaired by John Ferraro, Bus Ad ’77, vice chair of the Board and global chief operating officer at Ernst & Young.
The committee members include:
- William E. Cullinan, Ph.D., PT ’81, dean of the College of Health Sciences
- Patricia Cervenka, director of the Law Library and professor of law
- Patrick Lawton, Bus Ad ’78, Grad ’80, Trustee, managing director, fixed income capital markets group, Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Dr. Arnold Mitchem, Grad ’81, Trustee, retired president, Council for Opportunity in Education
- Rev. Joseph O’Keefe, S.J., Trustee, professor of education at Boston College
- Dr. Janis Orlowski, Eng ’78, Trustee, chief operating officer and chief medical officer, MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- Owen Sullivan, Arts ’79, Trustee, retired CEo of Right Management, Jefferson Wells, and president of specialty brands, Manpower Group