The following are generally expected funding guidelines for the strategic innovation fund:
- Advance one or more of the themes in the university’s strategic plan, Beyond Boundaries. Clearly identify which theme your project will advance.
to the reader that your project is innovative.
- Write for a general audience.
- Clearly define the problem or opportunity being addressed and the strategy used.
- Represent a cross-campus collaborative effort, as appropriate to the project.
- Have the potential to become financially sustainable if the project is expected to continue beyond the funding period.
- Demonstrate the impact of the project on Marquette and the broader community, as appropriate.
- Provide a set of realistic goals that can be achieved within a defined time period.