Creating Quicklinks to ePortfolio items
Quicklinks to ePortfolio content are created the same way as other quicklinks. They differ from other quicklinks in that the person following the link must have that item shared with them. If you want to include quicklinks to portfolio items in your course content, ensure your course participants have permission to view the item.
Create a Quicklink to an ePortfolio item
- Open the HTML Editor.
- Select the Insert Quicklink button.
- Select ePortfolio Item in the Category drop-down menu.
- Select whether you want to link to an item in your portfolio or another users’ portfolio using the Source drop-down menu.
- Click the Select Item button.
- Select the item you want to link to.
- Click Insert.
- Save the HTML file.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.