Adding course participants from Classlist
Use the Add Participants area to add a new user to your course. Depending on your permissions you can add a user that is already enrolled at your organization, but not in your course; create and add a new user; or import users from a TXT or CSV file.
Access the Add Participants area
Select Add Participants on the top tool menu of the Classlist page.
Enroll an existing user
- Click Add an existing user from the Add Participants page.
- In the Set all roles to drop-down list, select the role that you want the users you are enrolling to have, and click Set all roles.
- Select the Enrollment email check box if you want to send users an email informing them of their enrollment.
- Search For the users you want to add.
- Select the check box beside the users you want to enroll.
- Select a Role if you want it to be different from the role set for all users.
- Click Enroll Selected Users.
Create and enroll a new user
- Select Create and enroll a new user from the Add Participants page.
- Fill in the user’s information. See Creating an individual user through Manage Users for more information about creating a user.
- Select the Enrollment email check box if you want to send the user an enrollment email.
- Click Enroll or Enroll & New.
Import users from a TXT or CSV file
- Select Import users from a file on your computer from the Add Participants page.
- Use the Sample Text File to ensure your file meets import criteria.
- Select whether you want to send new or existing users an enrollment email.
- Click Import.
- Creating an individual user through Manage Users
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.