Adding and moving widgets on your homepages
The Content/Layout tab enables you to add widgets to your homepage, move existing widgets to different homepage panels, change the widget display options and remove widgets from your homepage.
Add or move widgets on your homepage
- Click the Content/Layout tab.
- To add an existing widget to a panel, click the corresponding Add Widget button to display all widgets currently available for use in the homepage you are editing.
- Select the widgets that you want to add to the homepage panel.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Note The widgets listed on the Add Widget page are dependent on the tools available for use within your organization and added to the current org unit.
- When adding widgets to your homepage, ensure the Width of the selected panel is sufficient for the widgets you want to display.
- Use Widget Context Menus to:
- Move widgets to other panels.
- Arrange the vertical placement of widgets.
- Edit the display properties of widgets, such as border width, title bar color and Widget title.
- Remove widgets from your homepage.
- Click Preview Homepage on the action bar to view your homepage setup.
Change the panel widths on your homepage
- Click Panel Sizes on the action bar.
- Adjust the panel width percentages accordingly. You can also click Force these widths to enforce panel width.
- Click Save to confirm.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.