About the HTML Editor
The HTML Editor integrates with all Learning Environment tools that enable you to create HTML content. For example, the HTML Editor is available when you edit Discussions topics, create custom instructions for dropbox folders, create ePortfolio artifacts and create content topics.
The HTML Editor features two tabs:
- Basic The basic tab displays controls for common word processing tasks, such as underlining, bullets, insert images, Quicklinks, and tables and check spelling.
- Advanced The Advanced tab displays all available controls including controls to insert objects such as Flash animation files and videos.
Access the HTML Editor
Do one of the following to access the HTML Editor:
- Click on any applicable text field. The background of an HTML compatible text field changes to yellow when you move your cursor over it.
- Click the Edit icon beside a text field.
- Some tools, such as Content and Widget Management, activate the HTML Editor automatically. Click inside the main window of the HTML Editor and begin adding content.
HTML Editor help topics
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.