Sending and receiving pages
The pager is an online messaging tool for sending and receiving text messages to classmates and other members of your Learning Environment.
- From the Pager tool window, do one of the following:
- select the users from your Friends list and click the Send a message to all selected users icon or
- click on a contact’s name
- Type a Message.
- Click Send.
Depending on how the pager tool is set up at your organization, you may receive incoming pager notifications:
- through a pager sound which you can change in the My Preferences tool
- though the Pager icon on the navbar which will change how it displays when you have a page waiting
Read an incoming page by clicking the Pager link or Pager icon on your course navigation bar.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.