Common features among all quiz question types
The following features apply to all question types in the quizzes tool:
- All question types have an optional Title field. If you do not enter a title, the system will take the full question text and enter it as the title. The title is only displayed in the quiz tool and not to users taking the quiz.
- Many question types give you the option of inserting an image. Click the Add a File button beside the Image field to insert an image.
- If you want question feedback displayed to the users, enter your feedback in the Question Feedback area.
- To display hints, enter the text in the Question Hint field.
- You have access to the preview, and spell-check features in each question text field. Click Preview to view your question as it will appear during use and grading. Click Save to save the question and return to the main page, Save and Copy to save the question and create a new question of the same type and that retains the copied properties, or click Save and New to continue creating questions of the same type.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.