Creating a Long Answer (LA) question in the quiz tool
- Assign a Points value and a Difficulty level.
- Enter your Question Text in the text box.
- If you want to use an image in the question, click Add a File and select an image to include.
- Select the number Rows and Columns to include in the Input Box to control the size of the text box that the question displays.
- Text entered in the Initial Text box is displayed to users in the text box before they type their answer.
- Text entered in the Answer Key box is displayed to users that mark quizzes in the Grade Quiz area.
Note Long answer questions cannot be auto-graded, even if the “allow attempt score to be seen immediately on completion” and “allow automatic export to grades” features are selected in the quiz properties.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.