Creating a Matching Question in the quiz tool
- Assign a Points value and a Difficulty level.
- Enter in the text box.
- Choose a display Style.
- Choose a marking format:
- Equally weighted User receives marks for each correct answer.
- All or nothing User must have all the possible correct answers or else they receive no marks.
- Right minus wrong The number of right answers chosen is subtracted from the number of wrong answers chosen to get an overall mark for the question.
- Type the question choices in the text boxes. If you want to add more choices, click the Add Choice button.
- Type the matches in the text boxes. If you want to add more choices, click the Add Match button.
- Use the drop-down list beside a match to select a corresponding choice number. This will create the matched pairs.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.