Creating a Multi Short-Answer Question (MSA) question in the quiz tool
The answers provided by a respondent for a MSA question are checked against each answer box. This question type allows you to create a question such as, "Name 3 state capitals" and create 3 input boxes and 51 potential answers so that the user can enter any 3 answers in any answer box and receive full marks.
This question type differs from the Short Answer Question in that the short answer question supports multiple answer boxes, but requires distinct answer lists for each answer box.
- Assign a Points value and a Difficulty level.
- Enter in the text box.
- Choose the size of the Input Box by using the drop-down lists beside Rows and Columns.
- Click the Add Answer icon.
- Type the answer in the text field and choose the Weight.
- Continue adding all accepted answers and weights.
- The Check Answers button is used to validate any regular expression you include in the answer fields.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.