Creating a Multiple Choice (MC) question in the quiz tool
- Assign a Points value and a Difficulty level.
- Enter your Question Text in the text box.
- If you want to use an image in the question, click Add a File and select an image to include.
- Use the Enumeration drop-down list to choose an enumeration style.
- Choose a display Style.
- Type in the question options (answer choices) in the text boxes. If you want to add more options, click the Add Option button.
- Set the Weight of each option in the drop-down lists. For example, you might want to select 100% from the drop-down list beside the correct option. Associating an option with 100% simply means if a user were to choose that option, they would receive full points for that question.
Note If you want to randomize the question options, check the box beside Randomize Options. Randomizing the options ensures that each user taking the quiz will receive the question options in a different order.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.